Want to talk about preventable injuries? We're all ears.
Preventable’s public affairs team is available to provide the media with more information about preventable injuries.
Media Relations Samantha Bruin, Media Relations, The Community Against Preventable Injuries.
Telephone: 604-875-2000 extension 6707
The Community Against Preventable Injuries
F508, 4480 Oak Street Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3V4
Help us change the discourse
A few simple words can empower British Columbians to no longer accept that injuries “just happen.”
Find press releases issued by Preventable. Includes notes and fact sheets on events sponsored by Preventable and our partners. Click on a topic below for more information:
- January 2019: Still calling it an “accident”? Seriously?
- September 2017: Media Advisory: Giant banana peel to appear in Olympic Village
- August 2017: Media Advisory: Drowning is no laughing matter
- June 2017: There is no such thing as an “accident”
- Feb 2017: Preventable campaign wins award for making a difference
- May 2016: Campaign reminds British Columbians that alcohol and boating don’t mix
- September 2015: Preventable Mixing Medications Release
- September 2014: Preventable Campaign at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- October 2013: Halloween Press Release
- September 2013: Preventable Launches in Alberta Press Release
- June 2012: Laughing Lifejackets Press Release
- December 2011: Preventable Winter Helmet Press Release
- September 2011: Burnaby Preventable Billboard Road Safety Press Release
- June 2011: Summer Drowning Press Release
- January 2011: Winter Helmet Press Release
- October 2010: Halloween Safety Press Release
- September 2010: Road Safety Press Release
- July 2010: You Don’t Expect to Drown This Summer
- May 2010: 20 More Cyclists To Be Hospitalized This Week
- November 2009: Avoid Unintentional Poisoning
- August 2009: Injuries Cost BC $2.8 Billion
- June 2009: “Only other drivers fall asleep at the wheel”
- June 2009: “It Won’t Happen To Me”